Pro Series Crank Triggers
Dynatek Pro Series Crank Trigger is a newly designed crankshaft
pickup for use with the Dyna 2000 Sportbike and Dyna 4000 Pro Ignition System. The
Pro Series Pickup consists of a blue anodized aluminum base plate with two injection
molded pickup assemblies. The Pro Series Crank Trigger is a superior pickup for
the 4000 for the following reasons:
- Improved noise margin - The Pro Series Crank Trigger provides a stronger pickup
signal with more distinct high and low voltage levels for improved triggering of
the 4000 in harsh environments.
- Total immunity to engine grounding problems - The Pro Series Crank Trigger is electrically
isolated from the engine case (unlike it's predecessor, the Dyna S), giving total
immunity to electronic problems associated with inadequate engine grounding.
- Pre-wired for the DYNA 4000 ignition - The Pro Series Crank Trigger is a direct
- Shorter Module Height - The Pro Series Crank Trigger modules are 1/2" tall (Dyna
S is 3/4" tall) allowing them to fit under GSXR ignition covers without modification
- Lighter weight
- Lower cost
- Uses standard Dyna 4000 magnet rotors
Two Stage Retard Module
The new and improved Dynatek Two Stage Retard Module (P/N TSRAM) now offers progressive
timing retard or advance in 2 separately adjustable stages. The new TSRAM is adjustable
for 0-20 degrees of ignition timing retard in 2 degree increments over a 4 second
time span in ¼ second increments. It can also be used as a progressive timing advance
device so that the user may start off with a retarded timing setting and then build
the timing back in over a set time span. This is adjustable from 20-0 degrees and
0- 4 seconds in ¼ second increments. If more than 2 stages of timing control are
desired 2 TSRAM modules may be connected in series. The new TSRAM can be used for
both 4 cylinder and V-Twin applications where the Dyna 4000 ignition system is used.
Dyna Shift Counter
Dyna Shift Counter is the missing link of the chain of systems
on a drag bike. The Shift Counter provides the proper interaction between the air
shifter system, the ignition system, the transmission, and other systems.
- Built-in programmable electronic shift kill (replaces failure prone, not easily
adjustable, mechanical air kill switches) Includes 1-2 auto, 1-2-3 auto and 1-2-3-4
- Shift kill can be set at 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 or 90 milliseconds
- Can automatically control semi-automatic transmission kill sequences.
- Gear selector outputs allow you to control otherdevices according to current gear
selection. You can activate multistage nitrous systems, waste gates, fuel systems,
control, or anything else according to transmission gear.
- Plugs right into the Dyna 4000 Pro ignition kill input (and can be used with other
Dynatek Billet Rotor
Dynatek Billet Rotor allow simple replacement of the mechanical
advancer assembly and ignition rotor with an attactive one piece anodized rotor.
The Dyna Billet Rotor is laser etched with accurate timing marks to make ignition
setup a breeze. The Dyna Billet Rotor comes in a blue anodized version with two
magnents installed for use with the Dyna 4000 ignition as well as in a black anodized
version with one magnent installed for use with other ignitions such as the Dyna
2000 and Dyna S ignitions.